Wednesday, February 12, 2020

2 inches tall !!!!!!

One day, me and my friends where on our way to school to check on the science project we made. The wrong project had fell all over us causing us to shrink to 2in tall or 5 centimeters. We where surprised to wake up small. The first thing we did was go eat. To our surprise there was a apple on the teachers desk. So we climbed to desk with mini ladders from the fire truck toy. When we were we ate the whole apple. After that we were very tried. In our class we had a doll house which we used for a room to sleep in. After we went to sleep for a whole week we woke up big. After we went home to our worried parents we got grounded. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote review

I felt the quote is great because I’m crazy. The people who are crazy enough to change the world actually do. That gives me a chance to beli...