Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Welcome!!!


                              Welcome to my BLOG

Welcome to my blog my name is Kevonna and my favorite color is purple and blue and I like games like fortnite. I plan to write about reading and DIY’s so if you like those things this is the blog for you. I recently started reading a book named Amulet book seven I read all the other one’s. I like Amulet because it’s a very  adventurous book I Recommend you to read Amulet if you like adventurous books and comic books. I also love school my favorite subject is math because I like a challenge also since I really like my teacher and she is the best teacher ever because she makes better also she makes math fun and  educational. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote review

I felt the quote is great because I’m crazy. The people who are crazy enough to change the world actually do. That gives me a chance to beli...